7 October 2017

SMART STRIPES













Theres something about a smart trouser that I just cant get enough of. I love to casj up a trouser…. It just gives them such a cool vibe. Who doesn’t want to feel cool? I know I do. 

These are a pair of trousers that I have had in my wardrobe for a good few years now and they never fail to disappoint. Theres super easy to throw on and give that effortless look which I love. I have teamed the trousers with a roll neck stipe jumper which has a slight smart vibe so it works perfectly with the trousers. Stripes are great for breaking up an outfit. If you’re like me and wear a lot of black, a simple stripe jumper of t shirt can give the perfect balance without going crazy out of your black hole. I always get stuck in the black hole of my wardrobe. Adding the leather jacket gives a slight rock chick vibe which you all know Im all for and the converse carry on the vibe throughout. I finished the look off with my back pack which teams well with the smart trousers but has a chain detail on the bag which helps the grungey feel flow throughout the look. 

I love this look…Its a super easy one for those days when you cant really be bothered to think of a decent outfit. It all just works perfectly together and it quite effortless if you ask me. Loving it. 

Let me know what you think, Id love to know!

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! Looks so comfy and smart at the same. Also, I love your hair!
    Love
    Pili
    To Read with Tea

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS