13 September 2017

I LOVE CASE STATION


Finding the perfect phone case has got to be one of the hardest things ever. All I ever want is an instagramable phone case which is a little different from the norm. Well I think I may have possibly found a solution for you. I was contacted by Case Station Uk and the asked me if I wanted to create my own phone case. Being someone who is obsessed with their phone... I was instantly intrigued to find out a little more about what Case Station is as a brand and what they provide. 

Finding affordable good quality phone cases can be so hard....I mean I have been through a good few over the years. From experience, I have to admit that the eBay ones really do not last as long as the phone cases you spend a little bit more money on. I could be completely wrong here and just not looking at the right place on eBay but from my experience I have had better luck from spending a few extra pennies. 


Case Station is a 'global brand with a British heart that dares you to be different' and focuses on mobile phone cases as you probably already guessed. One of their main selling points if you will is the 'create your own' section which was something that I wasn't really sure what to expect. Theres a lot of customisation phone case websites out there and was a little bit sceptical as to whether it would just be like all the others and not really give much freedom in terms of customisation. 

Lets just say I had SO much fun designing this phone case and was very very very very pleasantly surprised by what Case Station has to offer. I am not being paid to say anything about this brand... I got to do this on a gift basis but OH MY GOD do you need to go and check this website out and have a go at their customisation section.  

First of all they provide personalised phone cases for Apple, Google, Samsung, Hauwei and LG as well as personalised Apple watch straps, tablets and speakers. There is definitely the opportunity for everyone to create their own master piece. So if you're one of those who don't have a Iphone because even though everyone and their mum has an Iphone...there is always someone who doesn't, don't you worry...you can join in the fun too. 

1 - Choose your Phone case 

Case Station provide a range of different phone case styles. There are 6 different styles for an Iphone 7 and I went for a snap case. I personally find snap on cases to be the best for me. I also like the way they look.  You can then choose whether the case is gloss or matte which I LOVE because I am a sucker for a matte finish. 

2 -  Layout

So this seems a little weird because why would you need a lay out but you can choose to have a grid effect on your phone case and have multiple pictures or photos. I chose to go for one photo/image

3 - Customisation time

This is where all the fun begins. You can easily upload your own photo or image at this point...It could literally be anything you want but then I spied the 'our art' section and this is where my LOVE for Case Station has come from. 

Case Station have the biggest selection of prints, art, background... literally all sorts for you to create your dream phone case. Honestly there are so many prints...I really struggled to choose one. The best bit is....A LOT of the prints are so Pinterest and Instagramable. Like you know those ones you see on Tumblr but you have no idea where on earth you would find something like that. Case Station have all sorts of Tumblr vibes going on. Something you can do which I didn't was the idea of layering different prints...maybe having one above the other at an angle....does that even make sense? Maybe you need to go and have a play around to see what I mean.

The final part of the customisation is adding text. Now you don't have to add text at all but I love the idea of having something personalised and it being yours SO I went ahead with the text idea. I was originally going to have Charlotte Olivia across the middle but it wasn't working for me so I settled for my initials... in my favourite colour and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. 


First of all the print I chose looks exactly like the image online so its exactly what I designed which I can't express how happy that makes me. Second of all...the packaging has all sorts of Apple vibes, its very clean, crisp and sleek. Im loving it. Makes your phone case feel lux and I'm all about that. 

Im in love with everything about this phone case and you just need to go and design one for yourself. My case itself costs £20 which I honestly don't think is too bad considering what I got sent through in the post is exactly what I designed. Also the quality of the case is crazy....its definitely £20 worth of phone case. I am in love. Have I said that enough?





If you would like to create your own Case Station phone case... head over to uk.casestation.com

Honestly It wont let you down! 

Please let me know if you do create your own... I would love to see what you create, I had so much fun! I hope you do too!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous phone case!! I love choosing a new case! It's such a statement considering it's on your phone for so bloody long!
    a life of a charlotte
    x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS